Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bead Class- Sign up Now!, Treasury and Events


I'm still taking last minute sign-ups for my Glass Beadmaking Class starting this Tuesday in Northampton. Please let me know if you are interested and tell your friends!
*****
One of my bottle stoppers was just featured in this squiggle themed treasury. Its a pretty fun group of artisan squiggles, I must say.

*****
Come see me on Wednesday (6/23) at "Taste of Tourism" at Oliver Wight Tavern in Old Sturbridge Village, 5-8pm.
*****
Also, this Saturday (6/26) , an event not to be missed....BerkshireMade presents Art in the Park. Promises to be filled with lots of fabulous, hand-crafted, locally made goodies. BerkshireMade is a team of Berkshire artists and artisans who aim to promote local art and support artists in their work. They are a sister group to my crew- Artisans of WMASS- and have invited us to join in this exciting event.

1 comment:

Manoj Sharma said...

Nice list of various events...now you can see, create and manage FIFA football events and some other with http://www.eventsbot.com